Nowadays, a best digital piano can be all you need if you are on the verge of learning playing piano. A digital piano is nothing but a replica of a standalone manual piano that equips the electrical term along with it. However, due to this fact, a digital piano comes with microcontrollers and microchips which have made its options vast and truly convincing. As we all know that technology is moving like a jet, music sector is no exception to this revolutionary change. Through a digital piano, you can go for a wide variety of music and jamming sessions on your own.
Differences between a standalone and a digital piano
There are good differences in-between a manual standalone piano and a best digital piano. If you go through different digital piano reviews, then you might get a few ideas about the changes that are quite visible. A standalone piano is the purest piano sound producer whereas a digital piano produces music through its inbuilt speakers. However, you can even connect the digital piano to other speaker peripherals. This is one of the important extended options of a digital piano. You can even go for practicing and playing digital piano even at midnight by just connecting it with your earphone speakers. But you surely won’t be able to do such with your standalone piano set which will be quite loud at mid night.
Transportability is one of the most important factors in case of a best digital piano. If you compare different digital piano reviews, you’ll clearly see that a standalone piano weighs a lot than that of a digital piano. If you are fond of playing a standalone piano, then you have to think of something very rigid and surely if you are planning for something really steady to keep at a certain place. But if you are thinking of carrying your piano set from here to there intermittently, then surely you better opt a digital piano. A digital piano comes with a portable case which is like a suitcase box and is truly transportation convenient.
Cost is the most important after in case of a digital piano. If you are thinking of a standalone piano, then you can never think of any quality good within $2000-$3000. This is one of the facts which will certainly knock you out while you are buying a real piano set. But at the same time, you might get a nice set of digital piano at prices under 2000$ or even under 1000$. As a digital piano is electrical equipment, you can even get such musical instruments priced under 500$. This is one of the saddest truths that most of the musicians nowadays are using digital pianos for the sake of their song recording purpose instead of a real standalone piano. This is not only for the cause of weight or price but nowadays, digital pianos are way improved and are truly competitive to a real standalone piano.
Importance of product reviews:
When you are in the market for the sake of buying a new digital piano set, then surely you need to know the technical as well as physical specifications of similar products before. Many people are crazy for buying a standalone piano but for the money scarcity; most of the musicians are unable to buy. However, a digital piano is just a single shot solution to this problem. In that case, you’d better be acknowledged and thoroughly acquainted with the digital piano reviews completely. If you go through different product reviews, then surely you’ll have some ideas about the best products available in markets with best options that are your primary requirements. In this phase, you are about to get acquainted with three top digital piano products so that you can have a few technical knowledge on a best digital piano.
Top 3 best digital piano reviews:
1. Casio PX860 BK Privia Digital Home Piano, Black:
Casio is literally one of the famous names n the music sector. Not only in watches but Casio has earned a lot of fame in its digital piano producing trend. The PX860 is one of those digital piano models that have given the customers the real feel of playing a real piano. You can have the pure feel of a standalone real piano through this product as it is standalone in its physical structure but is electrical inside its musical functions. There are a few more technical points that are to be mentioned for sure, like-
- In total, there are 88 keys which are quite enough for you to practice on 4-5 octaves. You can go for a very wide ranged music production with this because you can get the Ebony and ivory feels too!
- There is a hammer action keyboard which has three sensors on three different parts of the total tile. This give you perfect shot if incase one sensor misses. However, ultimately you get the sound anyhow even if your tap is not up to the point.
- There are touch sensors which will give you the notification of further music production. With this features, you can even teach others playing and learning piano. This is one exquisite function of such products.
- With this product, you get the key off simulation option. This is an option that enables you to turn any specific piano tile/key off for your convenience of recording or playing. This will eliminate accidental mis-note playing while you recording even if you are tapping the wrong one.
2.Yamaha P115B Digital Piano:
When you are thinking about portability as the most important issue, then the Yamaha P115B is literally one of the best choices you can ever make. This is one best digital piano that has most of the musical options along with the piano playing. The bottom line about this product lies in the part where it is fully transportable and comes with a perfect suitcase. Compared to the first one briefly detailed, this one is truly easy for transportation and you can place this product easily with the piano stand at any of your convenient places. There are some technical things that you might want to know like-
- The output audio filtration system reduces noises and inter-magnetic interferences. This is one of the most important features in case of a digital piano as the total sound output comes from a speaker. Each and every note hit will give you extra and individual feel.
- You get a controller app through iOS platform. If you have any iOS enabled system like a MAC or iPhone etc. you get the app to remotely control the overall product and do a lot of exciting things remotely. For beginners and children, this option might be a lot lucrative. You can do quick graphical, navigation and configuration control from your peripheral very easily.
3.Yamaha DGX650B Digital Piano:
This is a portable yet a classy standalone typed, best digital piano. This piano gives you the real feel of playing a real standalone piano while the internal matters are fully electrical. Hitting individual or a combination of piano tiles will give you pin point and exact sound with pure haze feel. There are a few technical terms that you ought to know like-
- This is one of the best Yamaha sampled pianos. The sampling of a piano certifies the pianos individual tabs individual music product with the comparison and perfection of frequency magnitudes. Therefore, perfection of sound is all about this product.
- You get the AUX line input. If you like to use any external peripheral for additional sound production along with the piano music individually, then you can get the collaborated music at its output terminal. This is pretty convincing for people whole loves to jam using different instruments all at the same time.
- In total there are 88 notes with weighted GHS action. You’ll get each and every tap on this piano truly correct and perfect.
Tips and tricks for choosing the best digital piano:
Besides these 3 different digital pianos, there are hundreds more digital piano types available in the markets. But you are to choose the best one among these digital pianos. In order to do so, what you have to do first is to gain knowledge about the technical terms on most of the best digital pianos. In accordance, you need to go though the digital piano reviews online and offline both. Besides the review knowledge, you can go for the feedbacks worldwide for specific products and note the positive and negative points. This will certainly lead you towards your best preferred digital piano. However, there are a few points that are to be mentioned, like-
- Make sure that the piano is aligned on a straight floor perfectly without any mis-arrangement. Sometimes misalignment causes the imbalance of the setting of piano which ultimately causes uneasiness of playing piano perfectly.
- Check for all the piano black and white tiles leanly and carefully. If you see any of the tiles to be slightly plucked in or out of the perfect alignment, you better not go for the product. This can cause irregular and intermittent creation of unnecessary or non-played music note generation.
- If you are well sensible about the music sense, then refer to playing the piano on spot and check for the major and minor scaled notes and chords both. If you feel the depth of the major and minor notes and chords, then the product will certainly seem to be fine, otherwise absolutely not.
- Lastly and most importantly, there is no exception about contacting an expert in your reach. However, if you do not have any in your vicinity or neighborhood, then you can take technical knowledge and expert opinion from the sales person. A sales person for a piano would certainly know hereabouts of different digital pianos. Therefore, you can certainly refer buying a best digital piano on the basis of sales person’s consultancy.
When you are to buy or dealing with a digital piano, there will arise thousands of questions in your mind and you shall be seeking the perfect answers regarding those questions. However, below are few of the mostly seen questions and their answers-
- I never prefer playing a digital piano but a standalone manual piano. The manual one gives the perfect feel and as I am starting from the scratch, I would love to go for the standalone one. Will there be any problem?
- There never will be any problem but even if you are well capable of buying a new standalone piano, you better goes for a digital piano that is easily portable and transportable. You are a beginner and should carry all your studies plan out accordingly keeping the piano play in pace. A standalone piano will not only be costly but will be hard to maintain in case of any problems. Therefore to be in the safe side, you better refer buying a safe and sound digital piano.
- Is there any specific finger exercises to for making the piano play better and faster?
- There isn’t any specific way of learning or playing piano faster. But it’s always recommended that you do daily finger and overall hand exercise in order to remove all your inertias from your elbow to the fingertip. This will help to reduce your finger vibrations at a great stake. Accordingly, yoga exercises and daily physical exercises are also required for your hand and fingers to be strong and attentive while playing
- Every time I mishit a piano tile and my total music gets tampered I’ve been trying to record a song but due to that mishit, my recording gets bad every time. Is there any solution to this problem temporarily?
- There is a temporary as well as a permanent solution to this problem. If you are thinking of a temporary solution then you can literally turn off the piano tile that has been mishit. For the case of a digital piano, this can be done pretty easily. But if you are thinking of solving this for good then you better start practicing your preferred tune very slowly and steadily. You have to make sure that all the tiles are being hit perfectly at a very slow tempo. Then slowly increase the tempo and one day, you’ll have the perfect tempo without any mishit for sure.
When thinking of a new piano, then for the first phase, you better prefer buying a digital piano. It’s not only because of fewer prices but also for the wider options that might be literally useful at your beginning age of learning playing piano. If you can go for better and consistent learning of piano, then surely one day you are going to play a real, costly and outstanding standalone piano piece in orchestra in front of thousands of people. This can be the place where your dreams will come true. This can be your future goal. If you are thinking to be a musician, then a best digital piano can literally be compared as the first step of the total staircase towards the top of the music career.